In New Jersey, few names carry as much weight in the legal field as the name Moriarty. Certified Criminal Trial Attorney Charles Moriarty has spent a lifetime building a rock solid reputation defending drug charges throughout the State of New Jersey, including Monmouth and Middlesex County. We bring the kind of knowledge and experience of not just the law, but how the legal system actually works at the local and county levels,to bear on each case. Our goal is to WIN YOUR CASE, plain and simple. We fight to achieve the best results for each client. We fight every case as hard and aggressively as possible.
If you are facing drug charges, call our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (732) 842-7773. Or, contact us by e-mail and we will respond as quickly as possible to schedule a free initial consultation.Understand Your Rights, Learn Your Options, Know the Law
Our clients can be our best allies in their own defense when they understand the charges against them. Call us to learn more about your case if you are facing charges relating to the charges below or any other crime:
- Marijuana possession and distribution
- Cocaine possession and distribution
- Conditional discharge
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Prescription drug offenses
- Brimage sentencing guidelines
- Other drug charges: Methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Heroin, Crack, LSD and more
- Pre-Trial Intervention (PTI)
- Drug Court
- Illegal Adderall Possession and Distribution
- Oxycodone/Oxycontin Prescription Drug Charges
- Percocet Possession or Distribution Charges
- Xanex Possession Criminal Offenses
- Vicodin Possession or Distribution in NJ
Drug charges can be handled in either Municipal or Superior court. The more severe the criminal charges the more likely they are to be handled in Superior Court, while minor charges are typically resolved in Municipal Court. We have a well deserved reputation for being the best in both arenas.
The severity of your charges is a determination made by the State and is usually based on the weight of the drugs and a variety of other factors. Penalties will vary based on the degree of the crime and whether or not there was a criminal conspiracy involved.
Call (732) 842-7773 to speak with one of the Moriartys 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your drug charges or you can contact us by e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation.